Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Information Detection - Art, Science or Just Plain Luck?

Welcome to my first blog and first blog entry.

I am a librarian first and above all. Then, an avid reader, enthusiast of many and varied hobbies, and also N8QVT.

I've enjoyed many a "long and winding road" in my career as a librarian and information professional. From IT companies to corporate libraries to public libraries and academic instruction, the LIS path never fails to amuse, delight, entertain and challenge me.

With those crumbs of enticement, more tales of the journey will follow.

Valli

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to tell you that thing 2,3,4,5 have been posted. Look at them and play with them.Post your initial reactions to the Things, how difficult or easy you thought it was, applications to your library, how much you might use it in your personal life, how much fun it was, whether you liked or disliked it, suggestions of similar tools or websites.

    ReplyDelete